Apr 12, 2012

I love [Babu's Bakery & Coffeehouse]

This is going to be a post unlike the ones I've done before. I am going to recommend you a super cute coffeehouse in the very heart of Zurich. As I fell for this place when I first went there and still am absolutely in love with, I thought I have to share it with you. Should you ever be in Zurich (if you're one of my readers that do not live here), you need to visit Babu's Bakery and Coffeehouse.


Everything about this coffeehouse is adorable: the mix and match furniture, the beautiful gold-rimmed and polka-dotted tableware, the yummy breakfast assortment (waffles, pancakes, yoghurt with berries, muffins, bagels, eggs...) and the super tasty coffee variations. I simply love to go there for an ample brunch or a coffee and cake in the afternoon. 


Having started today with the aforementioned ample brunch I feel like nothing can cloud my day. And even if the sun isn't shining: I'm in a state of bliss!

xoxo linskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment