Jun 17, 2012

An American Dream


Finally, I'm going to America! California, to be more precise. Actually, when you're reading this I will already be on my way to the airport... and I'll probably be super duper very exited :) The only other time I had been to the States was last year when we went to New York for 10  days.

Ah, I don't even know what to tell you... three weeks across the ocean and the summer heat and sun in finally waiting for me. And let's not forget all the great places I will get to see: San Francisco, Napa Valley, Yosemite National Park, Death Valley, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara and Highway No.1!!!

I hope you won't miss me too much ;) 

Have great three weeks!

xo linskaya




1) stars and stripes pants 2) America bikini 3) 4th of July shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment