Aug 18, 2011

must haves for fall

This year, summer is a bitch! I'm sorry for my language but it's true! 15°C and rain for the last three weeks and now?! Yeah... exactly: a heat wave is on its way. I can't believe this!

Sorry, I could go on like this for a while but I promised myself not to be too occupied with the weather - we can't change it anyway! But still, summer is over for me. And fall is adumbrating itself whether or not you like it. Ha!

If I would judge the seasons, fall would definitively be my favourite. Wearing tights in all colours again, drinking hot chocolate and tea, wearing hoodies, cuddling up on the sofa with a good book, wearing boots again, lighting up candles, wearing cuddly scarves and caps, spending the evenings inside watching dvds and series without having a bad conscience and baking super sweet chocolatey treats again...

As we keep on sweating, I will keep on dreaming about the changing leaves, the early morning fog and the cheek-reddening storms... these are my must haves for this years fall:


2 comments:

  1. Dein Englisch ist so toll, ich bin jedes Mal wieder beeindruckt. Bist du eigentlich Muttersprachlerin?

    Hmm, so eine Kiste für draußen mit warmen Wolldecken ist auch eine super Idee :D

    Und du hast mir gerade so richtig den Herbst schmackhaft gemacht, hihi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey linskava
    Ja zu kurzen shorts oder kleid sieht ne collagejcke toll aus!
    leider ist die von H&M nicht so toll wie sie auf den bilder aussieht :( viel zu kurz und zu dünn!
    liebe grüße

    ReplyDelete