Aug 26, 2011

triple-chip-"thank-you"-cookies


I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks. - William Shakespeare
 
---------------

Saying thank you to someone is very important to me. It's a sign that you are grateful for something somebody did for you. And it also shows that you not taking everything for granted.

I needed to say thank you to a friend who helped me out a great deal lately. What better way to say thank you than with a handful of homemade cookies?! Exactly. None!

Inspired by this recipe from Bakerella, I flew (...well, not exactly, but that doesn't matter, right?! it sounds so much more dramatic than "went". and so much more fun, too! but anyway... where were we? ahhh..) ...I flew into the kitchen without further ado. 20 minutes later these super delicious cookies with three kinds of chips were ready to be served. And to be given away!


They were sooooo extraordinarily and dangerously yummy, I could have eaten all of them in one night... Luckily I didn't! Otherwise my shorts wouldn't be my friends anymore.


xoxo linskaya

1 comment:

  1. Kann ich dir auch mit irgendetwas helfen? :D
    Die sehen wirklich lecker aus und ich mag es, wie du die Schleife darumgebunden hast.

    ReplyDelete