Nov 20, 2011

winter favourites


I want snow! Like really much! Like right now! 
Sadly enough, it's not gonna happen... not in the next few weeks anyway. But I'm not gonna stop wishing for it. And until the fluffy white flakes start falling down from heaven, I will revel in the cold and enjoy my new winter favourites:

The winter scarve and the gloves will keep me warm. As well as the super delicious black chai tea! hmmmm... the lavande handcream from L'Occitane will keep my hands from becoming dry and the smell is just lovely: the best handcream ever! and whenever I'm home, I light my Othello-flavoured candle from Laduree. 

And my new iPhone?! Well, I simply love it (and that's not connected to the season!) 

Enjoy your sunday evenings, folks!!!
xoxo linskaya


Winter Scarve from H&M
iPhone 4S white from Apple
Black Chai Tea from Sirocco
Othello Candle from Laduree
Lavande Handcream from L'Occitane
Black Leather Gloves from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment