Feb 13, 2012

be my valentine


Tomorrow is February 14th... Valentine's day! 

I used to be one of the persons who don't like this special day of lovers. It's kitschy and pink... and a day of the flower industry. Yeah, as I said: I didn't like it!

But that changed: it changed on February 14th in 2008 when I met a guy who would turn out to be the love of my life, the one and only, the man to spend my life with. Sounds kitschy? Yeah, I know, but it's true. Me and my boyfriend met for the first time on a Valentine's day...

So there's no way around celebrating Valentine's day for me! and I love it! 
This year, I feel like treating my bf with a nice dinner and some sweets.
And we all know that the way to man's heart is through his stomach ;) 

love, hugs and kisses
linskaya


Heart-shaped Patatoes, Marbled Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies, Heart-shaped Pancakes and Fudgy Brownie Hearts with Fresh Raspberry Buttercream

No comments:

Post a Comment