Feb 20, 2012

Winter Layering


It's still winter. Not exactly surprising news, I know, but somehow this cold season is getting on my nerves... Yeah, it's getting brighter in mornings already, the days seem longer, the sun is peeking out now and then and the snow has almost gone entirely (depending on where in Zurich you are), but it's still winter. And that means it's still time for thights, scarves, hats, gloves and most of all layers.

I love layers... I am a layer-kind of person. Do you know what I mean? I actually almost never leave my appartment with less than 4 layers of clothing... and these days I'm especially fond of shirt layers!

Just pick a cool lumberjack shirt with squares (I'd wear a plain top underneath), pull a jumper over it, some skinny jeans and you're ready for a winter day.

wintery kisses
xoxo linskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment