May 15, 2012

Breakfast Bread Boats


Ah, now where I am back and my fingers hover over the keyboard once more I thought I'd share another crazy breakfast recipe with you :) haha, gotya! I kind of start to annoy myself with this habit of bizzare breakfast recipes but sunday seem to be the only time when do not forget about taking pictures of my food...

So now to these beauties: they are so-called breakfast bread boats! And like most of my recipes this one is above all thing easy... you can use any kind of bread rolls or buns as long as you can hollow them out (ah how I loved to eat the inner parts of bread rolls as a kid!).

Fill them with an egg (or two if your bun is big enough) and all the spices of your choice.
We used paprika, scallions, salt, pepper, and chives.

If you want the yolk to stay intact just separate the egg whites and the yolks first and only season the egg whites with your spices. Fill the egg whites in your bun and top them with the yolks. Ta-da!

Now put them into your oven at 150° C for at least 20min and keep checking them from time to time. Every oven is different and you don't want your breakfast burned, right?!

 
yummy yummy!

xoxo linskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment