May 14, 2012

Colour Up!


Oh dear! I am back and I am very sorry for keeping you waiting so long for my next post... somehow time just elapsed too fast around me in the last week. But here I am again :)
 
And I am here with one of my favourite trends for this spring/summer: coloured pants! I have to admit (and yeah my blog is full of me admitting things about myself) that I did not own any coloured pants for the last 5 years. I loved running around in all kinds of colours as a kid... my mom even let me wear lime green pants with red socks, a blue shirt and a yellow sweater! I have photos to proof that! *blushing*

Something changed this year: I fell in love with colours again and decided to spice up my wardrobe with some coloured pants (mine are orange, pink and blue). And it's been liberating! Apart from allowing me to come up with so many great outfit it also feels much "fresher" to wear colours instead of the usual black, brown, white, and jeans...

Be bold, ladies!

xoxo linskaya

1) yellow dotted pants 2) pink pants 3) mint pants 4) green pants

No comments:

Post a Comment