Sep 30, 2011

love oh love!





I'm still alive! That's what I want to tell you with this post... I know that I've been absent quite a while now and for my defence it must be said that I am pretty busy right now, but I apologize. You deserve to hear from me more often... especially when I have about 20 post that have to be written! Pictures from New York, some new recipes, a weekend's diy-project and many more things are waiting to be published...

I really love blogging and I will definitively try to be around more often even with my studies and work going on... I love writing about everything that moves me (haha - what a lame joke!). And I love my life just as it is right now. In fact I would even go that far as to say that I'm in love with myself - the beginning of a life-long romance. Sounds cheesy?! or crazy?

Well, I don't care! Haha! I know that I am crazy and I definitively know that you need to be happy with who you are in order to achieve great things...

Let's set out to do some great things then!

xoxo
linskaya


No comments:

Post a Comment