Dec 9, 2011

treasure from 1938



"... who is the most beautiful of all?"
Mirror: "I am!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And he's right! He is the most beautiful of all! The most beautiful mirror I have ever seen... and the best thing: he's mine, all mine!!! The day my boyfriend and I picked it up from this small thirft store, I was the happiest girl in the world! 

So much golden glamour is very seldom in commercial pieces. The ornaments of this piece are handmade and there is no second piece like it. And the most fascinating thing about this mirror is its age, this golden piece is an original from 1938.

I'm in love... utterly and completely in love with my mirror!

xoxo your linskaya 


(I'm oddly in love with golden things lately)

No comments:

Post a Comment