Jan 22, 2012

more than thousand words (or inspiration part IV)


A picture says more than thousand words... even if there are words on the picture! 

There is something simple and yet artistic about these plain messages on canvas. And it wouldn't be too hard to make them all by yourself. A huge plus if you ask me. I'm not the kind of person who would spend a lot of money for a piece of art. I'd rather create one myself :)

I picked these pictures out of a sheer uncountable amount pictures out there because I like the messages of all of them. The first one, however, is my absolute favourite: Think outside the box!

Lots of love,
xoxo linskaya

2 comments:

  1. Total gut! Das mit Tom & Lucy mag ich auch sehr. Die Idee ist generell super und du hast Recht, das kann man ja ganz einfach selber machen :)

    ReplyDelete