Jan 10, 2012

Precious [or wanna have part VI]

 
Only today I realised that has been quite a while since I last some jewellery... not that I would need any. Oh gosh no! But who ever really needs jellewery? I am addicted to jewellery! I truly and sadly am... I own so many bracelets, earrings, necklaces, rings, ankle chains, watches... I couldn't count them.

There are days when I don't even like to wear jewellery. Days when I feel freer and untroubled if I don't wear any... there were even days when I taking off all my jewellery was the first thing I did when I got home. There are days when I like to keep it simple. There are days I like to exaggerate. There are days when I just love to mix it all and wear various different bracelets and rings together.

It seems like in a gold rush at the moment, because I like golden jewellery a lot lately (as seen here and here). But I still like silver and other colours and materials as well. The four items above are just a selection of pieces that caught my eye recently.

xoxo linskaya


from obaz, supermarket, freckles in the sun, erica weiner

2 comments:

  1. Ui, der Rind oben rechts gefällt mir sehr gut.

    Dass mit dem nach Hause kommen und möglichst schnell jeglichen Schmuck abstreifen kenne ich auch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dein Schmuck sieht toll aus. Nicht 0815, sondern sehr liebevoll :)

    ReplyDelete