Jul 14, 2011

long time no see!


First of all an apology: I haven't been around much in the last few days.. almost one week no see! that's not so good, I know. I could come up with a lenghty excuse about two summerparties on one weekend, too much summer-punch, a lazy rainy sunday doing nothing at all, catching a cold, two days of work and planned evenings and a day off for sales shopping - but I won't *grin* Let's just say, I had other things in mind...

Second: I'm back *wuhuu, clap clap* and I will have to come with some posts in the next few days to make amends for the last few days. Obviously, this is the first post after my absence and hence I will start with the first thing that happened in this absence: the summerparty of our agency.

You might remember last friday night... I do! Although the weather didn't want to play along, it was fun. Good conversations, yummie food, nice atmosphere, great view over the lake and some childish moments with fits of laughter. All in all a very pleasant evening.

I tried to capture some of it in my pictures. Sadly, I didn't take my camera along so all the photos were made with my iPhone (sorry for the quality).

xoxo linskaya








 













No comments:

Post a Comment